Two collections and a impulse buy from Amazon make up all the new sauces I added in June.
Black Market Hot Sauce
This sauce would be quite good if it weren’t so watered down. It has a bit of pineapple taste and a tiny bit of heat. But mostly it just tastes like sour water.
It might be good on chicken wings or as a dipping sauce. You will not be mad if you order a bottle, but there are better choices out there.
- Hot Sauce #130 – Black Market Hot Sauce
Where I got it: Amazon
Global Hot Sauce Collection
- Hot Sauce #131 – Cabo Juan’s Chipotle Mexican Hot Sauce
- Hot Sauce #132 – East Asia Tariyaki Hot Sauce
- Hot Sauce #133 – Jamaican Habanero Hot Sauce
- Hot Sauce #134 – Peruvian Garlic Sauce
- Hot Sauce #135 – Pharaoh’s Revenge Hot Sauce
- Hot Sauce #136 – South West Jalapeno Hot Sauce
- Hot Sauce #137 – West Indies Cayenne Hot Sauce
Where I got it: Big Lots
Dave’s Gourmet Saucy 12 Pack
I saw this collection on Amazon before I started this project. I got very excited by it. Here are 12 new sauces to try. I pictured myself doing 12 reviews.
Unfortunately, I am disappointed by EVERY sauce in this collection. Seriously.
My disappointment is certainly due to expectations verses reality. Dave is a legend in this business. I expected to be blown away, like I am with almost every new CaJohn or Heartbreaking Dawns i try. But these are just not very good, no matter what criteria you use. When I tried the first one, at random, I thought to myself, “Well, I must have been unlucky enough to pick the worst of the bunch first.” The next day I was surprised that the second one was even worse. And the third, fourth, fifth, etc. got no better.
I realize that I need to justify my criticisms. So I am going to do a review. I will pick the best of the sorry bunch as a representation and review it to let you know why I am so disappointed. THE LINK WILL BE HERE when I complete the review.
- Hot Sauce #138 – Rowdy Red Chile Hot Sauce
- Hot Sauce #139 – Hysterical Habanero Hot Sauce
- Hot Sauce #140 – Chillin’ Chipotle Hot Sauce
- Hot Sauce #141 – Roasted Red Pepper Hot Sauce
- Hot Sauce #142 – Roasted Garlic Hot Sauce
- Hot Sauce #143 – Scotch Bonnet Hot Sauce
- Hot Sauce #144 – Temporary Insanity Hot Sauce
- Hot Sauce #145 – Cool Cayenne Hot Sauce
- Hot Sauce #146 – Ginger Peach Hot Sauce
- Hot Sauce #147 – Crazy Caribbean Hot Sauce
- Hot Sauce #148 – Jammin’ Jerk Hot Sauce
- Hot Sauce #149 – Hurtin’ Jalapeno Hot Sauce
Where I got it: Amazon
Please use the Buttons below to SHARE this Post and My Hot Sauce Project with your Hot-Food-Lovin’ Friends!
Then Please be sure to leave a comment to tell everyone what YOU think of these Hot Sauces.