On a crisp October morning, I made the 100 mile trip from home to Cincinnati for my 3rd year in a row to warm up a bit at Jungle Jim’s Weekend of Fire 2015.
Jungle Jim’s Weekend of Fire 2015 Hot Sauces
————- A Full Report of Jungle Jim’s Weekend of Fire 2015 is Coming Soon. Meanwhile, here are the new sauces I tried. ——————-
Elijah’s Xtreme Gourmet Hot Sauce (Website – elijahsXtreme.com)
- Hot Sauce #263 – Elijah’s Xtreme Ghost Pepper Sauce
Angry Irishman Hot Sauce (Website – https://www.facebook.com/AngryIrishmanHotSauce)
- Hot Sauce #264 – Angry Irishman Original Hot Sauce
- Hot Sauce #265 – Angry Irishman Chipotle Hot Sauce
Amberfyre Foods (Website – http://www.amberfyrefoods.com)
- Hot Sauce #266 – Xoxoctic Hot Sauce
- Hot Sauce #267 – Mango Suave Hot Sauce
Rasta Bros. (Website – http://rastabros.com/)
- Hot Sauce #268 – Rasta Hot Sauce
High River Sauces (Website – http://highriversauces.com/)
- Hot Sauce #269 – Rogue Hot Sauce
PuckerButt Pepper Company (Website – http://puckerbuttpeppercompany.com/)
- Hot Sauce #270 – Peach Habanero Hot Sauce
- Hot Sauce #271 – Red Hot Cherry Hot Sauce
CaJohns Fiery Foods (Website – http://www.cajohns.com/)
- Hot Sauce #272 – Black Cherry Vanilla Bourbon Infused Chipoltle-Habanero Hot Sauce
Sweet Heat Gourmet (Website – http://www.sweetheatgourmet.com/)
- Hot Sauce #273 – Pineapple & Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce
- Hot Sauce #274 – Roasted Jalapeño Hot Sauce
- Hot Sauce #275 – Honey Jalapeño BBQ Sauce (It’s called “BBQ Sauce” but it seems more of a Hot Sauce to me.)
Chili Rocks Sauces (Website – http://www.chilirocks.com/)
- Hot Sauce #276 – Wildfire Cajun Cayenne Hot Sauce
- Hot Sauce #277 – Incendiary Habanero Hot Sauce
Monsters in Heat (Website – http://www.monstersinheat.com/)
- Hot Sauce #278 – Xtabay Hot Sauce
- Hot Sauce #279 – Loup Garou Hot Sauce
Mikey V’s Foods (Website – http://www.mikeyvsfoods.com/)
- Hot Sauce #280 – Sweet Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce
- Hot Sauce #281 – Texas Ex’s Hot Sauce
Papa Turts (Website – http://papaturts.com/)
- Hot Sauce #282 – Mama’s Sweet Chile Hot Sauce
- Hot Sauce #283 – Papa’s Smoked Peppa Hot Sauce
- Hot Sauce #284 – So Hot It Hurts Hot Sauce
Kenyan Cafe (Website – http://www.kenyancafe.com/)
- Hot Sauce #285 – Wild Kenyan Hot Sauce
Take Home Sauces
I hate to go to Jungle Jim’s and come home empty handed. So, in addition to the basket-full of gourmet goodies I got in the store after leaving the show, I bought a few sauces and hot extras at the show to take home.
Already Counted Sauces:
I enjoyed the sauces (and talking to the people!) so much at Mikey V’s booth that I went back and picked up 2 sauces to take home – Texas Ex’s and Sweet Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce.
I also picked up another bottle of CaJohns Fiery Foods – Oaxaca Hot Sauce which I loved some much at last years Weekend of Fire.
Then I visited a couple of booths that I liked and grabbed 2 bottles of sauces I hadn’t tried.
- Hot Sauce #286 – Race City Sauce Works Lucky Dog Smokey Habanero Honey Mustard Sauce
- Hot Sauce #287 – Frankie V’s Kitchen Creamy Hatch Chile Sauce
I also grabbed a bottle of Chili Rocks Smothering Cayenne Wing Sauce and some Ass Kickin’ Jalapeño Cheddar Peanuts.
Wait Until Next Year
I tried sauces at these booths — but can’t remember which sauces, darn it. So sorry, guys. I know they were good, because I didn’t have a bad sauce all day. Hopefully you will be back in 2016 so I can do better by you.
- Capt. Catfish Sauces (Website – https://www.facebook.com/capt.catfishsauces)
- Golden Toad Hot Sauce (Website – http://www.goldentoad.com/)
Hot Extras + 1 Very Welcomed Cool Extra
I tried other non-hot sauce products at these booths and, I’m pleased to say, I enjoyed every one of them.
- Lee’s Hot Mustard (Website – http://leeshotmustard.com/)
Chili – With Tabasco Chili Starter
- Tabasco Chili Starter (Website – http://www.tabasco.com/)
- Two Fat Guys Gourmet Sauces (Website – http://www.twofatguysbbq.com/#)
- Kentucky Smokin’ Grill (Website – http://www.kentuckysmokingrill.com/)
- Sweet Heat Gourmet Bulgogi Asian BBQ Sauce (Website – http://www.sweetheatgourmet.com/)
- Tricky Dix Mojo (Website – http://www.trickydixmojo.com/)
Cool Extra – Ice Cream
- Graeter’s Sea Salt Caramel Ice Cream (Website – http://www.graeters.com/) – A nice touch by Graeter’s and Jungle Jim’s to cool down hot mouths. The ice cream was free.
Please use the Buttons below to SHARE this Post and My Hot Sauce Project with your Hot-Food-Lovin’ Friends!
Then Please be sure to leave a comment to tell everyone what YOU think of this Hot Sauce.