Real life is still making it difficult to get new sauces. I am even more glad this month to have some Hot Sauce Collections to enjoy.
Unfortunately, I am still not able to buy any new hot sauces to add to my collection or count this month.
Fortunately, I have not been left “high and dry” — thanks to my January purchases of 7 Hot Sauce Collections from Big Lots.
This month I enjoyed trying the 7 sauces in the Too Hot To Handle Collection. While none of them were World Class, none of them were terrible either. They are all of the pepper mash, Louisiana-style.
I carried several of them around most of the month in my lunch cooler and was glad to have them.
Too Hot To Handle Hot Sauce Collection
- Hot Sauce #349 – Ashes & Embers Habanero Heat Hot Sauce
- Hot Sauce #350 – Charred Remains Jalapeño Hurt Hot Sauce
- Hot Sauce #351 – Fiery Inferno Smokin’ Chipotle Hot Sauce
- Hot Sauce #352 – Ignite the Insanity Cayenne Habanero Hot Sauce
- Hot Sauce #353 – Scalded Chaos Buffalo Blaze Hot Sauce
- Hot Sauce #354 – Scorched & Torched Cayenne Pepper Hot Sauce
- Hot Sauce #355 – Smoldering Mayhem Spicy Garlic Hot Sauce
Their Website: Designpac Gifts
Please use the Buttons below to SHARE this Post and My Hot Sauce Project with your Hot-Food-Lovin’ Friends!
Then Please be sure to leave a comment to tell everyone what YOU think of these Hot Sauces.