I made it up to Cincinnati for Jungle Jim’s Weekend of Fire 2016 – My 4th year in a row – and, although I tried less new sauces this year than in any previous year, I had just as good a time as ever.
Jungle Jim’s Weekend of Fire 2016 New Hot Sauces
——————– My Story of JJWoF 2016 is Coming Soon. Meanwhile here are the Hot Sauces I tried and a few of the Pictures I took. Enjoy. ————————-
- Hot Sauce #373 – All Spice Cafe Cayenne Habanero Sauce
- Hot Sauce #374 – Angry Goat Pepper Co. Hippy Dippy Green Hot Sauce
- Hot Sauce #375 – Angry Goat Pepper Co Sweaty Beaver Hot Sauce Hot Sauce
Jungle Jim’s Weekend of Fire 2016 Chili Dog Eating Contest
I took a short break from touring the booths at this time to go watch the Chili Dog Eating Contest in the Arena of Fire. So that is what I will do here.
I hadn’t watched any contests in the previous 3 years, but figured it would be fun. And it was.
The “chili” on these dogs was a potent blend created by the famous CaJohn of CaJohns Fiery Foods from some of the world’s hottest chilies (scorpions and ghosts were mentioned) mixed with some of the hottest hot sauces in his line. I didn’t participate in the contest (NO WAY!) but I can tell you, based on the reactions of those who did, that it was a killer mix.
Here are a few pictures I took. Enjoy.
CaJohn of CaJohns Fiery Food on hand to watch the reactions to his wicked creation.
Hot Sauce blogger, Scott Roberts of Scott Roberts Web, was on hand as a “Celebrity Judge.”
The contestants are happy and ready to get started.
30 seconds later — not so much!
Unfortunately, that’s all the pictures I have. I’ll try to do better next year. Or maybe I’ll enter myself in the contest.
NO! – I don’t think so. 😉
More New Hot Sauces at Jungle Jim’s Weekend of Fire 2016
Chili Rocks Sauces (Website – http://www.chilirocks.com/)
- Hot Sauce #376 – Chili Rocks Firestorm Cajun Habanero Hot Sauce
Clamlube Hot Sauces – (Website – https://clamlube.com/)
- Hot Sauce #377 – Clamlube Hot Sauce Xtra Virgin – Mildly Adulterated
- Hot Sauce #378 – Clamlube Hot Sauce Zing Bling – Zesty Ginger Bite
- Hot Sauce #379 – Clamlube Hot Sauce Beach Party – Spice Wave Nirvana
- Hot Sauce #380 – Lingham’s Hot Sauce Original
- Hot Sauce #381 – Lingham’s Hot Sauce Garlic
- Hot Sauce #382 – Lingham’s Hot Sauce Ginger
- Hot Sauce #383 – Lingham’s Hot Sauce Extra Hot
Mikey V’s Foods (Website – http://www.mikeyvsfoods.com/)
- Hot Sauce #384 – Mikey V’s 512 Pot Sauce
- Hot Sauce #385 – Mikey V’s Zing Mild Sauce
Heartbreaking Dawns (Website – http://www.heartbreakingdawns.com/)
- Hot Sauce #385 – Heartbreaking Dawns – Fervor Reaper Chile Hot Sauce
Take Home Sauces and Goodies
Naturally I grabbed a few bottles of Hot Sauce to bring home.
- Hot Sauce #387 – Sabor by Texas Pete Mexican-Style Hot Sauce (Give Away)
- Hot Sauce #388 – Lee Kum Kee Sriracha Chili Sauce (Give Away)
- Hot Sauce #389 – Ojeda’s Cherry Habanero Hand-Crafted Hot Sauce
- Hot Sauce #390 – Cajohns Fiery Foods Tiki Bar Hot Sauce
- Hot Sauce #391 – High River Sauces Tears of the Sun Hot Sauce
Other goodies I picked up from the booths (and pictured above) include a Huggie and Bandana from Texas Pete, Sriracha Mayo and Ketchup from Lee Kum Kee and a few samples of the most excellent Lingham’s Sauces.
Please use the Buttons below to SHARE this Post and My Hot Sauce Project with your Hot-Food-Lovin’ Friends!
Then Please be sure to leave a comment to tell everyone what YOU think of these Hot Sauces and the Weekend of Fire.